Header Ads

Sensation of a Soul - Jyoti Patel

 Jyoti Patel
Author & Poetess
Email  : jyotipatel@live.in


Jyoti Patel is the contributed author and poetess of three anthologies - Pages of dairy, Dads darling daughter and Social Networking 
She is currently based in Hyderabad and pursuing second year of graduation. She is a digital advertiser and part of the organization which facilitating creative education for children from unprivileged background. She is a voracious reader and adores her collection of books. She is a Music, photography and travel enthusiastic. Sensation of a soul is her first solo book. It consists of forty three poems and eight heartwarming short stories. The poems and stories share a theme of friendship, romance, love, Hope, Faith, Desire, Dreams and life.

Starts From ..........

When I started writing from the age of fourteen, my thoughts motives and dreams were different from now.
Once came the time to drop out of  school and then I always found myself crying everyday by hiding from others in the family and all alone having no one to talk with. It was a very difficult time for me as I was always a girl who was very active, energetic and had many friends.

Sleepless nights and endless thoughts, lonely days and big dreams!

My laptop has always been my better half from then; I found an online platform to read amazing books and to share my short stories, poetries and novels.
This gave me the chance to publish my works online, which can be available to a wider audience. I met undiscovered and published writers from all around the world.
I started posting chapters once in a week. The votes and comments came flooding in, not immediately but from next few days I would never experienced anything like it before. Each day I woke up to messages of encouragement from readers wanting to know "What I'm writing next" & saying "How inspiring my book is"
With such responsive audience I found myself writing faster and harder than I had ever done before. Writing has become my first priority and my life has turned around from then.

I had many ups and downs. Today I am very much glad for everything that has happened in my life.

I'm a girl who is positive about many things of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read and to write; I like to think and to dream; I like to talk and listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning and the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to be alone; and to be surrounded by people. I like country speace and metropolis noise; and the view of beautiful lakes; I like the tidy flat, cornfield and the Champaign. Helping indigents always makes me happy. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I love good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature; I like to cook, sing and to smile.

My passion towards writing will always be a burning flame of my life.
I want to reach as many people as I can through my words. I would like to thank all those who read and appreciated, also the people who criticized and pulled me back.
I'm always thankful to all my readers for their love and support, those who are connected to me on social media.
You all mean a lot to me. I hope this book gives your soul the noble warmth of feeling, spirit and courage.

Stay connected Dhun Zindagi Ki
Keep Reading and Keep Smiling  
I love you all                      



Sensation of a Soul - Jyoti Patel
Book Description 

In spite of their contrasting personas, two people gets conjoined and manifests that true love stories never have finales; and a women's fingers flings away from the keypad at the very instant of reading startling news. A man founds himself standing in silence amidst of talks, unable to react to love of his life. A couple never praises each other until someday; a guy always prefers to look up at the sky and think enormously about his darling's life and death. There are some of the sorrowful and amiable poetries and thought provoking stories. The affecting poems and captivating stories in this book share the theme of relationship, adoration, passion, love, hope, faith, desire, dreams and life. The inner meanings are even deeper than the words used in this splendid and awe-inspiring book. Sensation of a soul is sure to touch hearts of many readers; and brings out the best moments of one's life and encourages people to evaluate their inner selves and world around them with advanced eyes.









No comments